- Free copies of Allies given out to first 100 families
- Presentation and audience Q&A with Alan Gratz
- Book sale, signing*, meet the author
- Bus scholarships available for student groups, contact email@example.com.
- Order a copy of Allies from Blue Willow Bookshop and pick it up at the event
- Free and open to the public
The 2019/2020 Inprint Cool Brains! Reading Series presents New York Times bestselling middle grade author Alan Gratz, reading from his new novel Allies.
Gratz is the author of several books for young readers, including Grenade, Refugee, Projekt 1065, Prisoner B-3087, a Junior Library Guild selection that was named to YALSA’s 2014 Best Fiction for Young Adults list. His 2017 novel Refugee has received many awards and was named a Global Read Aloud Book for 2018. In addition to writing, he has taught catapult building to middle schoolers!
*Please note that the book signing will be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis. Upon entering the theater, people wishing to have books signed will be given a number, and the book signing will take place in numerical order after the on-stage presentation.
To learn more about Alan Gratz, click here.